1) The group is focused on a living leader to whom members display excessively zealous, unquestioning commitment.
2) The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members and/or making money.
3) Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged.
4) Mind-numbing techniques (for example: meditation, chanting, denunciation sessions, or debilitating work routines) are used to suppress members’ doubts.
5) The group’s leadership dictates how members should think, act, and feel (for example: members must get permission from leaders to date, change jobs, or get married;) leaders may determine types of clothes to wear, where to live, how to discipline children, and so forth.
6) The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, it’s leader(s), and members (for example: the leader is considered the Messiah or an avatar; the group and/or the leader has a special mission to save humanity). MESSIAH COMPLEX
7) The group…
Ver la entrada original 125 palabras más
FROM TANAATH 10/09/15
«Thank you for this email, Eddie.
I don’t know if you’re health issues are coincidental or among the many exacerbation and attacks that many of us have experienced lately. There has been an intensification of efforts against us, and some of that manifests in illness, injury and misfortune. This is how field effects work – the matrix that controls everything around us manifests the negativity as negative life events. It is not always a matter of a conscious being consciously directing specific attacks, although there has been plenty of that as well.
I can’t really answer for what other people claim about it. The whole Ascension sickness thing is something that someone else came up with. Someone in the new age community invented it to explain away symptoms of psychic attack and electronic assault and chemtrailing as something positive to be embraced.
Most of the…
Ver la entrada original 233 palabras más
MOTHER EARTH LOVE VIBE
Human Division is an Illusion to feed the Ego for Manipulation and Control
Since birth most people are taught to see themselves as different from others, they are encouraged to feel superior to those who do not share the same background, religion, culture, colour, country, gender, and language. As long as people see themselves different from one another, the appetite of the ego expands even more. But that is all a facade, an illusion creating a division between humanity to make them believe in the imaginary enemy.
If most people have faith in a creator who created all there is in this universe, then how can anyone question the importance of any creation? Better yet how can anybody justify the extermination of any human being? Although humanity agrees that killing is not acceptable, yet a large number of people allow themselves…
Ver la entrada original 498 palabras más
Vicente Fuentes narra una extraordinaria experiencia ocurrida a un joven de la localidad de Nocona, en Estados Unidos que habría accedido a un universo paralelo en donde habría descubierto sugerentes cambios en su localidad.
El programa lo presentamos a cuatro colores desde cuatro universos alternativos jejeje. Esperamos que os guste ^^
El increíble universo paralelo de Nocona y Yanci
Subido por Vicente Fuentes